Eco Living Wooden Dish BrushEco Living
Handmade by a small family business in Germany, this Wooden Dish Brush from Eco Living provides a sustainable alternative to a traditional single-use plastic brush. Made from natural renewable materials, the handle and brush head is crafted from beach wood and the bristles are plant based. Best of all, when the old brush head is past its' best, remove and replace with a new one, which is also available to buy from The Sustainable Shop.
Dish brushes with plastic bristles shed micro-plastics into our water system. Already, these mircro-plastics are having a devastating environmental impact on the wildlife living in the ocean. This dish brush however, has natural bristles made from Tampico fibre, which is both robust and hard wearing.
- Plastic free
- Replacement dish brush head also available
- Beach wood is FSC certified
- Total brush length: 28cm, Length of handle: 20cm, Brush head diameter: 4cm
- Allow brush to dry between uses, storing in a dry place
- The small amount of metal on the brush can be recycled