Eco Living Compostable Sponges - 2 PackEco Living
We love these compostable sponges from Eco Living because not only are they made in the UK but they are made from natural renewable resources, cotton, wood pulp and flax. They allow you to clean your house, guilt-free.
Shockingly, most mass-produced sponges are made from synthetic materials (including plastic) and harmful chemicals. So every time you do the washing up or rinse your sponge in the sink, micro plastics enter the water system. They can't be recycled or or composted, so are usually used for a couple of weeks before being thrown away.
- 100% Plastic-free
- Made from natural renewable resources (cotton, wood pulp & flax)
- They don't emit micro-plastic pollution unlike classic sponges
- Highly absorbent and durable
- Reusable and home compostable after use
- Large Sponge: 120x80x25mm
- Wavy Sponge: 100x80x25mm
1. Wet the sponge and squeeze out excess water before using to clean your kitchen, Bathroom or around the house.
2. Rinse the sponge after use.