Bond Hand Balm 60 mlNathalie Bond
An all-natural hand balm to nourish and protect hard working hands. Bond Hand Balm is a blend of moisture replenishing botanicals designed to soften, nourish and soothe. Infused with bergamot and cedarwood oils.
- Made with 100% Natural ingredients
- No parabens, synthetic fragrances or SLS
- Packaged in plastic-free, recyclable glass jar with aluminium lid
- Calendula is renowned for its calming and soothing properties on the skin. It contains Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, B2, B6, Vitamin E and Salicylic Acid.
- Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax and is one of the most important oils in skincare. Unlike many other oils, jojoba is chemically very similar to human sebum. It has a natural SPF of 5 and penetrates the skin rapidly leaving a soft non-sticky feel.
- Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin.
- Apricot Kernel is light in texture and easily absorbed into the skin and is one of the best oils for sensitive skin, as it may help calm irritation and inflammation. Apricot kernel oil is also rich in vitamins including A,E and B.
Directions: With clean fingertips, massage a very small amount of balm gently into the skin. The balm can be applied as often as required and is suitable for use anywhere on the body. Once opened please use within six months. Please keep out of reach of children. We recommend testing balm on a small area of skin first.